Miss those old ‘Weekly Interactive Top Ten List’ games from the pre-social media Internet? Me, too! Let’s get some laughs going!
This Week’s Winners!
[07/28/2022 – Top Ten Signs Your Geeky Date Doesn’t Get Out Much]
- Refers to himself as ‘alpha,’ ‘sigma’, or ‘beta.’ Calls other guys ‘chads.’
- All the money for appetizers, no money for deodorant.
- Says he’s ready for ‘Pon Farr,’ whatever that is.
- Acts like a wild animal on the date; more afraid of you than you are of them.
- You spend hours de-programming them from PUA, Jordan Peterson, and Joe Rogan.
- Has the ‘My Other Car is the NCC-1701” license plate frame.
- Commissions and presents you with an ASCII art portrait
- Refuses to play Monopoly for three hours, doesn’t blink at three hours playing ‘Myst.’
- Shares your Tinder conversation on Reddit
And the #1 Answer …
- On the first beer, spends twenty minutes talking about how much they hate Jar Jar Binks. On the third beer, spends twenty minutes talking about how much they love Jar Jar Binks. On the fifth beer, is Jar Jar Binks.
- Googles the lyrics to the song before doing it in Karaoke
- Your date doubles as a Pokemon Go expedition
- Incorrectly assumes ‘Never give up, never surrender!’ can work as relationship advice
- Pen tests your Ring and Alexa if you invite them in for coffee
All answers were anonymous, so no prizes given, but great job all around! You weirdos are funny, I’ll give you that. 🙂
Next Week’s Question
[08/18/2022 – Things Padme and Anakin said during the ‘Inappropriate Cut’ – Please keep it to PG/PG-13]
What’s Your Answer? Enter It Here!
How to Play
- Look at ‘This Week’s Question’ below
- Enter your funniest answers – be sure to include a solid email address so that you can be contacted if you’re chosen as the winner!
- Multiple entries are allowed – it’s okay to re-submit if you accidentally misspell something or decide you have a better joke.
- Keep watching @Inkican and this web page – I’ll announce the winners by noon, Pacific time every Thursday!